Thursday, November 19, 2009

Go Utes!

I have always been a Utes fan, but I used to be a better fan. It was nice when their games were on regular TV and I could watch the games. Unfortunately I do not have The Mountain, so I am unable to see very many games, and as a result, I do not get as excited about the games as I used to.
This week Bob was able to get some good deal on tickets, so we took the family to the Utah vs. Utah State Men's Basketball game. My sister and her family and Melaina and Ben also came. I think the kids had fun because their cousins and Melaina and Ben came. I tried to teach the girls about basketball, but I think they just cheered when everyone else did.
The gave out these basketball hats to the craziest section, which happened to be next to ours. Being the crazy mom that I am, I chased down the cheerleaders to get some for my kids. The only wore the hats for about two seconds. Their cousins and Uncle liked them though.


1 comment:

Jenn said...

Fun! When I was little my Dad had season tickets and I LOVED going with him. Looks like you had a great time ... and I loved that you chased down a hat for your kids.