Thursday, February 5, 2009

A Day at the Salon

There are some things that I do not like to plan in advance, getting my hair cut is one of those things. I am a very impatient person, once I get an idea in my head, I want to do it right now. I was well overdue for a haircut, so I called my favorite hairdresser that always gets me right in, my mom.
After she was done cutting my hair I got a little greedy I thought I should try for a little more. All of my kids were in need of a cut, since none of them have ever had their hair cut. I was getting strange looks at G since he was growing a mullet. So I begged and begged and begged and finally my mom gave in. Thanks Mom!

R was excited to have her hair cut. She was first.

G did pretty well and sat pretty still most of time. He started to get a little restless and still has some long hair on top, but he does not have a mullet anymore.

H was a little more hesitant to get her hair cut. I let her hold her own mirror and she loved it.

3 comments:

Melaina and Ben said...

Ha ha! Ben says that he will miss the mud flap! :) We love your little man!

Quinn said...

First haircuts. How fun. We need some before and after pictures.

Stevens said...

Cutting my boys hair has saved me a ton of money..but even better to have your mom do it!! I'll have to give her a call!