Friday, January 30, 2009

EleFun

The Christmas before last my brother's family gave our family the game EleFun. The game is an elephant that blows butterflies up its trunk and you try to catch the butterflies in your net. I did not think much of it and thought my girls were still a little to young to play and put it with the rest of our games. One day I came home from somewhere and Bob had brought it out for the kids to play. They loved it! Quickly the batteries ran out and it went back with the rest of the games. Yesterday I put new batteries in and of course they had so much fun playing.

I think they just hold out their nets and hope some butterflies fall into them.

I think they realized that if they each had two nets they had a better chance at catching the butterflies.

Even G had a lot of fun playing, even though he did not catch very many butterflies.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Well I guess I will come out of the blog stalking closet and leave you a comment! We have this game too and it is surprising just how much fun they can have with it and for how long. Your kids are so cute!