Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Please Go Away

A couple of weeks ago I was upstairs, Bob had left for work, and the kids were all sleeping and I heard a noise downstairs. I heard it a couple times, so I went downstairs to check it out. I looked out the window and there was a bird trying to fly through my window. The bird did this several times. The next morning I heard the same noise. This went on for several days until it snowed. Bob said it must be because my windows are so clean. I guarantee this is not the case, especially now since the bird keeps flying into it.
Yesterday I heard another noise, but this time it sounded like it was upstairs. I thought the girls were asleep, but assumed one of them must have woke up and was playing in their room. This morning I heard it again, but I knew the girls were asleep. I realized the noise was coming from the bathroom. The bird is back and is now trying to come in our bathroom and is even more persistent. I am afraid the bird is going to hurt itself, or break my window.

The bird is a robin. I would love any suggestions to help the bird find a different home other than inside mine.

1 comment:

RP said...

Jo! That is the craziest thing ever!!!!! That would drive me nuts! In Kaysville, we had a wood pecker that would go up to our chimney and peck so loud it would rattle through the chimney and scare us half to death!Have fun with that one!!!

Amy