Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Teddy Ruxpin

Do you remember Teddy Ruxpin? I know he was around when I was little and apparently he is still around. I remember thinking he was a little creepy, and still do.
G got a Teddy Ruxpin for Christmas. We got it out and the kids loved it, especially the girls. It comes with a book and Teddy reads it to them. It is kind of funny because when he is talking his mouth moves, but there is also another voice and just his eyes blink. I asked Bob if he had multiple personality disorder.

I guess whoever makes him knows what they are doing because my kids sure like him.

2 comments:

Tara said...

I totally had a Teddy Ruxpin. Loved it. I had no idea that toy was still around.

Jenn said...

I had a Teddy Ruxpin when I was little and loved him. I also had the caterpillar and you could link them together. You are right though - he is a little creepy.