Friday, September 25, 2009

Curlers!!??

There has been several times that I have taken the girls hair-do out to find their hair a little curly. I always tell Bob how cute it looks, so he encouraged me to put the girls in curlers. While I was at the store the other day I found some sponge curler on clearance and could not pass up the good deal.
I did not know if the girls would be able to sleep in the curlers. H often complains that her hair hurts when I have her sleep with her hair still done. Fortunately the both did great sleeping in them.

I think I may have used a little to small of curler, because their hair was quite wild the next day. I did tame a little throughout the day.
Here is the final product. What do you think?

5 comments:

Amy said...

Sooooo cute! Love it!

Melaina and Ben said...

Their hair cracks me up!!!! :)

Tara said...

Sooooo Cute! If the curls are too tight for you, just wrap them in bigger sections. Then you won't have to buy bigger curlers!

Stevens said...

Adorable! Of course!

Jenn said...

They turned out so cute. I have been wanting to try out curlers in my girls hair too. I need to wait for Ruby to get some more hair because there is NO way Sophie will let me try!