We always make sure we leave the strip when it starts to get dark, because I think it gets worse. I have noticed that with kids most of the people handing out things do leave Bob alone and do not try to hand him anything. (I like to think it is because of the glare I give each of them as I walk by.) Bob was behind me and as I walked by one of these people I notice out of the corner of my eye that they did their little slap of their handouts and try to hand Bob one. I must have turned around pretty quickly because the other man with him started to laugh, but then proceded to apologize to me. It makes me realize why they call it Sin City. But then there must be a lot of good too, since there is a Temple close by. I just hope the Good will be greater than the evil.
Saturday, June 5, 2010
Vegas
We always make sure we leave the strip when it starts to get dark, because I think it gets worse. I have noticed that with kids most of the people handing out things do leave Bob alone and do not try to hand him anything. (I like to think it is because of the glare I give each of them as I walk by.) Bob was behind me and as I walked by one of these people I notice out of the corner of my eye that they did their little slap of their handouts and try to hand Bob one. I must have turned around pretty quickly because the other man with him started to laugh, but then proceded to apologize to me. It makes me realize why they call it Sin City. But then there must be a lot of good too, since there is a Temple close by. I just hope the Good will be greater than the evil.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment