Sunday, December 14, 2008
Snowsuits
Yesterday I went to my sisters house to make cards and bows and took my girls. After we were there for awhile their cousins decided to go play in the new snow. R decided she wanted to go and play with them too, but I only brought coats and did not have gloves, boots, hats or snowpants. My sister had some extra things that R could wear. So we bundled her up and set her outside to play. A little while later H also wanted to go out and play. My sister only had some snow pants that were much too big. She found a baby snowsuit and since H is pretty little we thought we would try it out. The legs were a little too short, but we used some high boots and it did the trick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
look how adorable she is.
Hi Jolene! I'm glad you said hi I'm glad to have your blog address. We loved Disneyland and it looks like you had a great time at Disneyworld. I didn't know you were such a fan!! Your girls are getting so big and are so cute. Have a great day!
Jennie
Post a Comment