Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Few Funny Things

When Bob comes home from work I often entertain him with stories of funny things the kids did that day. Like H put a ball on top (and to the side) of her head and told me she was Mickey Mouse but she only had one ear. One day as I was telling Bob one of the stories, he told me he thought I was making it all up. Like I am that creative to come up with these random stories.
Fortunately Bob was able to witness a couple of these stories.
H put these rings on our stool and told me it was Mickey Mouse. (Can you tell we have been to Disney World recently?)

One year for a white elephant gift we got this huge Christmas stocking. H found it this year and has really enjoyed dragging it around. One evening she asked Bob if she could put it on. He did not think she could, but I thought it sounded like fun so I helped her get into it. She did pretty good walking around in it. After a minute of wearing it she told me she was a mermaid. I am still not sure how my kids know what mermaids are since we do not really talk about them and have not seen The Little Mermaid. I guess they have princess books with Ariel and other princess things.
Of course after H tried it on R had to try it on also.

1 comment:

Quinn said...

I love those stories of the girls.