The girls had a lot of fun in the water, on the boats and in the tube.
G did not like the sand as much. He just sat in his chair all day because he did not like being in the sand. Everyone was so amazed at how well he just sat there, and then I told them why. My sister joked that I should get a sandbox for my backyard and put him in a chair in the middle of it.
We always have to do the Hokey Pokey at our Reunions. It was one of my Grandpa's favorites, and now we do it in his memory.
We had a lot of fun with our cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparents. We are already looking forward for next year.
3 comments:
Looks like a great time! I love Bear Lake.
I love the idea of putting him in the sandbox on a chair! That is funny!
You have had a fun and busy summer.
Post a Comment