Monday, August 31, 2009

Fashion Show


Before school started we decided to have a fashion show with our new school clothes. We invited our cousins to come over, created a runway, and wrote descriptions of our outfits. We had the moms read the descriptions on the karaoke machine as the models walked the runway. We set up the camcorder to record the event. I think the girls liked it the most, but even the boy cousins modeled at least one outfit.
Most the time my girls are pretty friendly, but in some cases they get a little shy. This was one of those times they were shy. They had to be prodded to come down the stairs and just clung to each other. I was most surprised because this is their own house, and they are always around their cousins. Some of their older girl cousins were awesome to help them change into their different outfits. I did the video the whole time and somehow they got changed three times.

2 comments:

Celeste said...

shut your face, this is the cutest idea ever! how fun!

Jenn said...

How Fun! That sounds like a blast.