Saturday, February 6, 2010

Decorating The Tree


Every year for Christmas we get a real Christmas Tree. Because I am not willing to spend a lot of money on a tree, out tree looks like a Charlie Brown Christmas Tree. We used to go and cut down our own Christmas Tree. We still occasionally still go, but when we do not, we buy a cheap tree. Our family has found a odd store called Clem's to buy are tree. My siblings, parents and families all go and get our Christmas Trees together. I think we are the only ones there taking pictures while picking out our tree.
This year I let the girls help decorate the tree. The ornaments were not very spaced and most were placed down low. The tree was the best looking tree, but they had a lot of fun decorating. I guess that is what is most important, right?

No comments: