Saturday, February 6, 2010

Merry Christmas

We had a wonderful Christmas this year. We love spending time with Family and Friends. As usual we were very spoiled. We spend a lot of time Christmas Eve and Christmas Day going back and forth from each of our parent's.


Christmas Eve with Papa Santa. Everyone gets one gift from Papa Santa. He lost his hat though.







Christmas morning G was not very excited to be woken up, and I am sure he did not know what was going on. R thought it was weird that she got an orange in her stocking. The girls showed the appreciation to each other for the gift they had received. I think they all enjoyed Christmas and loved opening gifts. It was so much fun this year having kids that are starting to get the whole Christmas thing. I think each year will continue to be fun.

No comments: