Friday, March 6, 2009

Ballroom Dancing

Bob is going to teach us to ballroom dance for our Activity Days Ball next week. Since he needs a partner he also needs to teach me to dance. We were reviewing a couple of dances and H and R decided they wanted to try. If you listen carefully you can here H saying 1, 2, 3.

5 comments:

Emily said...

That is so cute! We are glad we got to see you guys last week!

Tami said...

Jo - How did you tape that whole video without laughing until the end?! It was so cute!

Quinn said...

That is the cutest thing.

amy said...

I found your blog! Super cute! How do they play so quietly. I need a little of that in my house. They are actually pretty darn good dancers. It looks like they got dad's genes.

RP said...

THat is so dang cute!!!!! I can't believe how big they are! WE miss you!