When they first tried doing somersaults. I thought I could teach them by showing them. I highly recommend not trying to do a somersault. My body is not shaped like it used to be and there is a lot more distance between my head and my back. The fall after you flip is further and hurts your back. Maybe I should have tried on the trampoline where the surface you hit is not quite as hard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Aren't they called somersaults!!!!! I thought a cartwheel was different! :) LOL Love ya Jo!!
I think I have a form of dyslexia, seriously. I know the meaning of words, but when not thinking I mix them up. Apparently with somersault and cartwheel.
How fun to have a sister to do everything with!! I don't think I could do a somersault - I'm impressed you even tried!
Post a Comment