First the hygienist counted and cleaned their teeth. They were a little hesitant and had Bob sit on the chair and then they sat on him. They gave them sun glasses for the bright light, they loved them.
They hygienist was great explaining what she was going to do and let them touch the spinning brush thing to tickle their finger.
They loved getting a new princess toothbrush, toothpaste, floss, and chap stick in a fun bag. 
Friday, May 29, 2009
Visit to the Dentist
Yesterday H and R went for their second time to the dentist, and their first time actually seeing the dentist. They were still a little nervous, but did a lot better than they did last time. They actually let the dentist and hygienist look in their mouths and clean their teeth.
While waiting for the dentist they got to go on a ride in the chair.
This helped H to sit in the chair all by herself while the dentist checked out her teeth.
R still needed to sit on Daddy's lap. They did a great job, a lot better than I expected. They even said they had fun and want to go back. Their teeth look great. I hope they continue to have healthy teeth. (Doesn't Bob look so excited to be here. I am glad he is such a great sport.)
When they were all done they got to choose a prize.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I want to go to your dentist. I never get a chair ride or a fun bag when I leave. Sooooo Cute!
Oh so don't like the Dentist.
But it looks like they did well.
Post a Comment