The next day we went with Grandma and Grandpa's sisters and BIL to a little farm and ate some yummy apple fritters. At the farm they also have animals that you can buy some feed and feed the animals.
Grandma was so cute with my children. My girls just adore her. I am so grateful that they have been able to form such a great relationship with her.
Grandma just took the girls by the hand and showed them all of the animals.
After feeding the animals the girls found a little Merry-Go-Round and ran to get on. I usually do not put any money in those, and just let them sit on them. Grandma found some quarters and let the kids go for a ride. They had so much fun.

They loved to wave and say "Hi", or "Bye" as they went around. When it ended they were really disappointed, so Grandma found some more quarters from Grandpa's sister so the kids were able to ride it a couple more times. I really think that Grandma would do anything for my kids.
We were planning on leaving for home early that morning, but decided to go with Grandma to the farm first and then go home. I am so glad that we stayed and were able to spend some more time with Grandma, Aunt L, Aunt C and Uncle F.
1 comment:
I love the pictures. Grandma told us all about your visit and the farm - she really had a nice time with you and I think she really appreciated that you went to the farm. The top picture with her hold he hands of your girls is so cute!
Post a Comment