This past weekend we went to a birthday party for Bob's co-worker's son at Kangaroo Zoo. At Kangaroo Zoo they have a bunch of bounce houses. Whenever we go somewhere new I try to talk it up to the girls for a couple of days before so they are excited once we get there. Even though the girls get excited to go to these places, they always take a little while to warm up to the event once we get there, especially H. We have been to places before where they have bounce houses, but it still always takes a little time for them to want to go and play in them once we get there. After warming up the girls really had a good time. We ended up staying about 5 hours. They had a lot of fun bounce houses, some with slides and others with things like animals that you could jump on.
The girls seem to really enjoy doing things together. While we were playing H would be in one bounce house and R in another and they would constantly ask where the other one was, and want to be with each other. They really are good friends and I hope that they always stay good friends.
R loved the slides. She went on the one with big teeth over and over. She even was able to climb up to the slide all by herself. She went on the big slides with Bob and I a couple of times. H was not quite sure about the slides. Bob took her on one of the big slides once, but I am not sure she liked it, and would not go again. Last time I made H go down a bouncy slide she hurt her leg, so I did not want to make her do something she did not want to do again. H just liked to jump around in the houses.
We got to go in one of the party rooms for cupcakes and drinks. The Kangaroo even came and visited us. Thanks C for inviting us. Happy Birthday!

No comments:
Post a Comment