Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Hurray for Clean Carpets!
After much need, we finally got our carpets cleaned.
I figured if we were going to pay someone to clean them, they might as well clean as much as possible. So we moved all of our furniture into other rooms. R enjoyed watching "that guy" clean the carpets and make lots of triangles in the carpet.
The girls really like having our family room couches in our kitchen and beg to eat on the couches each meal. They also ask if they can keep the couches in the kitchen forever. I asked them if we kept the couches in the kitchen, could we get rid of the tv. At first they said no, but then decided that we still have a tv upstairs and another one downstairs, so they were okay with it. They also like having the living room couch in their room.
I think they all enjoy a big empty room, free of furniture, to run around in. I am sure it will get old soon seeing as it is also free of all their toys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh clean carpets!!!!! I'm soooo jealous.
How refreshing...mine really need that, but I keeping thinking After winter, after the kids are home all summer etc....maybe in the fall!! Enjoy it!
haha, I love that last photo of the kids running all over.
I love clean carpets. It is time for us to do ours again, but not today.
Post a Comment