We got in line by some trains that the kids immediately started playing on. It was nice that they could play while we stood in line. Bob would keep an eye on the kids playing while I waited in line. (This worked pretty good since the line was so long and the kids would have never made it. I am glad he came with us.) 
So we waited by the outside train,
and waited inside the station,
and waited on the benches,
and waited next to the Disney train.
Outside the train we were able to watch a short 3-D movie that had a clip from the movie. H said the movie was scary, R said she liked it, and G let out a short very sad cry right at the very end. We probably will not take them to see the movie in theaters.
As we were walking back to the car another visitor passing asked if it was worth it, Bob and I both shook our heads "no". While in the car we each were glad we had gone and thought it was interesting, but the focus was definitely not for our kids age. Even though the wait was long, our kids did well, had they not, we may feel differently.
2 comments:
I totally thought about going to this, but I figured it would be so super crowded. I am not sure if I would have made it through the 2 hour wait!:)!
I did do this...and I agree with you on all points. Too scary for kids.
Post a Comment