Saturday, June 13, 2009

Stake Lagoon Day

This week we went to Lagoon for our Stake Lagoon day. It is the one time a year I let Bob go. (I would really let him go more if he really wanted to.) We like to go on all of the free rides. Since having kids we have only gone on the Carousel and the Train. These are two rides that our kids really like and a big reason we go.
This year the girls wanted to go on more rides. We were surprised at some of the ones that they wanted to go on because they did not really like most of the rides at Disneyland and Disney World. We decided to let them try Tilt-A-Whirl. Watching their faces as they went around and around I thought for sure they were hating the ride. I was wrong and they said they liked it. They still wanted to go on another ride so we rode the Sky Ride over to Musik Express and had them watch it once before riding. After watching, they wanted to ride it. Once again I was wrong and they said they liked it. Hopefully our next trip to DisneyLand will be better and our kids will finally like going on rides. (There were a couple they liked on our last trip.)

We had a fun time. It had been raining for most of the day, but was clear while we were at Lagoon. Only in Utah can you have a Stake Lagoon Day. (I have always wondered if they have a Stake DisneyLand day, and wished I could be invited.)

1 comment:

Melaina and Ben said...

I love Hopes face on the Merry Go Round!!! :) SO CUTE!!!!!